- Kokomo Tribune - Article List
- Speeches, appearances, etc.
- Judging history
- "One Year Later"
- WFHB - Daily Local News Stories
- Subscribe to This Burgess
- Ukiah Daily Journal - House of Burgess blog archive
- Anderton Leaf Photography
- The Rob Burgess Show
- Society of Professional Journalists - Member
- Kokomo Tribune Website Awards
- PGP key
- Kokomo Tribune - City Editor/Editorial Board Member/Opinion Page Editor
- Indiana Lawyer - Managing Editor
- Aug. 24, 2016 tornadoes
- NUVO articles
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Which Van Halen frontman is G.O.A.T.?
This is a question that has plagued man for more than 25 years now. It's time for me to answer this eternal struggle.
Court is in session...
David Lee Roth:
Is there any question? It's obviously Roth by a mile. They're both good in their own ways, but his air pretension makes Hagar the loser. Roth is such a goofy bastard there's nothing that you can really say bad about him. He's a living cartoon and whatever you say bounces off him and sticks to you.
In fact, it only makes him stronger.