- Kokomo Tribune - Article List
- Speeches, appearances, etc.
- Judging history
- "One Year Later"
- WFHB - Daily Local News Stories
- Subscribe to This Burgess
- Ukiah Daily Journal - House of Burgess blog archive
- Anderton Leaf Photography
- The Rob Burgess Show
- Society of Professional Journalists - Member
- Kokomo Tribune Website Awards
- PGP key
- Kokomo Tribune - City Editor/Editorial Board Member/Opinion Page Editor
- Indiana Lawyer - Managing Editor
- Aug. 24, 2016 tornadoes
- NUVO articles
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Picture of the Day: "Morels - $49.99/lb"
I took this picture at the Marsh supermarket near our apartment. It is late spring and mushroom hunting season has just finished peaking here in Indiana. Ash and I found mounds of morels near her parents' cabin, so we didn't feel the need to pay the exorbitant prices found here. Also, they were in the open air drying out, so they weren't moist and fresh like they should be.
Regardless, I estimate that if you digested diligently you could probably consume about $150 worth of morels before a manager arrived to have you arrested.