NUVO News Editor, I have been writing a weekly newsletter which reaches around 3,700 subscribers' inboxes each Wednesday since Jan. 30, 2019. The newsletter has an approximately 25 percent open rate. Before I took it over, the NUVO newsletter was formerly known as "Slash," but now just goes by "News." We have used both Constant Contact and Mailchimp.
In it, I describe what I've been working on during the week, how readers have been involved in my storytelling, what readers are saying in response, what I need help with going forward, what I've been following in the news, links to relevant stories, and more.
I have downloaded these newsletters as PDFs and uploaded them in one folder. It is current as of May 17, 2019.
- Kokomo Tribune - Article List
- Speeches, appearances, etc.
- Judging history
- "One Year Later"
- WFHB - Daily Local News Stories
- Subscribe to This Burgess
- Ukiah Daily Journal - House of Burgess blog archive
- Anderton Leaf Photography
- The Rob Burgess Show
- Society of Professional Journalists - Member
- Kokomo Tribune Website Awards
- PGP key
- Kokomo Tribune - City Editor/Editorial Board Member/Opinion Page Editor
- Indiana Lawyer - Managing Editor
- Aug. 24, 2016 tornadoes
- Rob Burgess - NUVO - Article List