- Kokomo Tribune - Article List
- Speeches, appearances, etc.
- Judging history
- "One Year Later"
- WFHB - Daily Local News Stories
- Subscribe to This Burgess
- Ukiah Daily Journal - House of Burgess blog archive
- Anderton Leaf Photography
- The Rob Burgess Show
- Kokomo Tribune Website Awards
- PGP key
- Kokomo Tribune - City Editor/Editorial Board Member/Opinion Page Editor
- Indiana Lawyer - Managing Editor
- Aug. 24, 2016 tornadoes
- Rob Burgess - NUVO - Article List
- “The Digital Encyclopedia of Indianapolis” author
- Wabash Plain Dealer - Editor
- Wealth Management Magazine - Technology Reporter
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Portraits of the artist
Eric Burch and I took an excursion to Montgomery Woods State Natural Reserve today to bask in the giant Redwoods. It was like living in a screensaver. Here's some amazing portraits courtesy of eBurch Photography that make me look cooler than I have any right to.
Posted by Rob at 10:48 PM No comments:
Labels: anderton, burch, california, eburch, eric, leaf, montgomery, natural, orr, photography, reserve, springs, state, woods
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)